- 3 p.m. for Standard pitches
- 5 p.m. for Mobilhomes and pitches Airone
The guest can choose his own pitch, following the personnel instructions.
The guest has to check in at the reception with a valid ID card or passport.
Even if the mobilhome/pitch number is communicated to the guest by the booking, it is not guaranteed. The management reserves the right to make modifications.
Departures must take place within 10 o’clock for Mobilhomes and pitches “Airone” and within 12 o’clock for Standard pitches.
If the departure takes place after this time limits, the guest will be charged also the day of departure.
This rule is valid also for pitches casual guests (not booking/accomodation holder).
The management reserves the right to allow the entrance of daily visitors and guests with a free ticket for 1 hour, according to the organizing needs of the campsite. If visitors/guests stay longer, they must pay the rate of the pricelist, even if there are free spaces in the mobilhome in which they are guests.
Visitors are not allowed to enter the campsite by car.
For the confirmation of the reservation, a down payment of 30% of the total amount – minimum € 100,00 – is requested when booking. Bookings can be done on line, per telephone, letter, fax or e-mail. The rest 70% of the rent must be paid few days before or at the arrival at the campsite. The payment for stays on not reserved pitches must be done one day before the departure.
Arrival delays must be communicated in good time to the management, and imply, as for early departures, the payment of the entire period reserved. Possible delays of more than 24 hours, if not communicated, imply the cancellation of the booking.
Bank account details
Banca Intesa San Paolo – Caorle
IBAN: IT20 P 03069 36020 1000 0000 2859 – BIC: BC IT IT MM
The deposit will not be given back under any circumstances. Should the guest be forced to cancel the reservation, he must inform in writing the campsite at least 5 weeks before the beginning of his stay. Otherwise, shouldn’t the mobilhome (or pitch) be rented again, the guest must also settle up the rest. In case the client decide to leave the mobilhome or the pitch before the day fixed for the departure, Camping Marelago will not refund neither the rent nor the extra charges paid.
The guest must take the utmost care of the mobilhome equipment (kitchenware, household appliances, mattresses etc). Any damage will be charged at list price. As a guarantee for the observance of the above-mentioned rules, the guests will pay on arrival the caution (see price list).This interest-free caution will be returned after the mobilhome conditions have been checked.